Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Smell of Winter.....

I walk into my apartment after spending the weekend with my mom (dad was out of town).....it's quite chilly in here.....hmm...guess I have to turn on my heater for the first time this season....



YIPPEE!!!!! THE SMELL OF WINTER!!!!!



Ok...is it just me, or does anyone else just LOVE the smell that emanates from the heater when you first turn it on in cold weather??? It's like a mixture of toast burning and ashes in a fireplace.....it's AWESOME!!! Yes, I know that sounds odd....but, I have always adored that scent. It just sparks so many wonderful memories of the holidays and football games and spending time with family. I suppose there are just amazing feelings that stir up and there's nothing like that in the world!!!



Hope you all enjoy that first "Smell of Winter"..........

No comments: