Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My dear, sweet Edward....

Last night....at 9 p.m.....my love and I were reunited once more......

I know he has missed me terribly...and pines over me day and night...(poor thing)



Alas....last night....my Edward and I were brought back together....

"Eclipse" ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!!

My friend got early screening passes to see it and we had PERFECT seats in the theatre....what an AWESOME flick!  I think it may be my favourite one so far!

I may go see it again this weekend with my mom.....just because...I'm already missing dear Edward....

(yes, I'm a little crazy.  No, I'm not in denial)

Hope everyone out there is having a wonderful "Twilighty" day....

4 comments:

Kim said...

I went and saw it last night too!! It was SOOOOO GOOD! WAY better than New Moon was! I actually left thinking, WOW! I want to see it again too! Oh Edward, how ever will I make it until Breaking Dawn comes out!?

vera said...

You crack me up! Remember my friend whose brother in law directed the movie? She got to go to the premiere. Even though I know nothing about any of the books or movies (and know you love me anyway) I thought that was pretty cool.

Cara said...

I saw it today and I LOVED it!!

Your Best Friend said...

I loved it too. For sure my fav of the movies so far. It was also my favorite book. I liked the last one too, for the conclusion to the love story part, but Eclipse had so much action. It kept me at the end of my seat.