Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wait...Who is it? Oh yeah...It's SUMMER!

You know....It's been a weird and different time in my life lately...and, blogging has just been the last thing on my mind.

I have been making some changes, setting some career goals and well....let's face it...Wallowing in what you may call self pity for a while....ugh.

I'm always amazed when a person such as myself has these amazing opportunities, loving and supportive family, nothing to gripe about at ALL...and yet, I somehow manage to find ways to make excuses for why my life isn't the "Picture Perfect" way I imagined it should be.

Well.....NEWS FLASH, SUMMER....IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOUR CHOICE!!!

So, anyway...I'm taking charge once more....and I'm going back to school!

I'm LOVING IT!!!

I'll update more tomorrow!!!

No comments: