Sunday, December 12, 2010

San Francisco, Thanksgiving...Last Half of November....

Around mid-November, I went to San Francisco to visit a friend....I haven't been there since I was 12 years old, so I was excited to not only see my friend, but see the city!





Naturally...VERY excited to see this wonderful site!!!


Standing on Pier 39 in front of Alcatraz....



It was a really fun trip and I'm glad I got to spend some quality girl time with my friend.....

That following week was Thanksgiving!!!  I had several friends that were unable to go home for the holiday, so they joined my family!  It was a FULL house!  And, so much fun!  As always, lots of great food and even better conversation!

(We took some pictures with my mom's camera, but she hasn't downloaded them yet....so, unfortunately...no pics of Thanksgiving...)

No comments: