Monday, January 26, 2009

Waterworks.....

Ok...so, I got the bright idea to watch one of my saved Hallmark movies on my DVR (I have some left over from the 300 that I taped over the holidays...hehe...I like me some Lifetime and Hallmark!)

This one happens to be named "The Christmas Shoes"........mhmm...anyone out there already starting to tear up? You starting to get that tight feeling in your throat and already reaching for the kleenex box? Yep.....no idea what I was thinking.....

I do have to say...I made it through almost the ENTIRE movie without one single tear (no, I am not a robot)....but.....then.......it happened.........The boy is at the store......doesn't have the money to buy the shoes for his....."whimper"...."sniff"...dying...."sniff"....mom......

Ladies and gentlemen......Let the waterworks begin........................

We're not even going to get into the ending scene when the Christmas carolers are outside of her house and the lights go out inside the house............darn Hallmark........

No comments: