Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back in the swing of things....

FINALLY! I'm getting "back in the swing-o-things"....

I have been neglecting my yoga workouts for the past 3 months...letting the holidays, new jobs, blah, blah, blah get in the way. So, it's time to get my "rear in gear" as the expression goes. I started my routine up once again this week and already feel super! Well....super and MEGA sore.....ouwee......

I have a pretty darn monumental event happening this year and want to be in the best shape of my life! Any guesses what this huge, life-changing, super-dee-duper event might be???

Nothing??

No ideas at all??



Still nothing?????







Oh.....alright....I'll tell you.....


I'M TURNING 30 YEARS OLD!!!!


I know, I know....I can't believe it either......TRULY cannot believe it......So, needless to say, I want to get into the best shape of my life!!! My dear, wonderful friend Tracey is taking us on a vacation to Mexico to celebrate our birthdays (hers is just one month after mine) So, I need to get into "bikini" shape.

Oh, and just an FYI....I refuse to be one of those people who starts using the term "30 years young"..........I mean...it just makes you sound older.....hahaha....

No comments: