Monday, February 16, 2009

My Super-Spectacular Valentine's Day.....

To say that my Valentine's Day was "nice" would be an understatement.....It was really, truly extraordinary....

My "date" began my Valentine's week by sending me puzzle pieces with hints on them.....hints as to what we were going to do on Valentine's day.....



Then....on Friday (yes...Friday the 13th..hehe), he sent me 3 dozen beautiful dark pink roses....



In Hint #2, I was given an address that I was to meet him at on Saturday at 11......turned out to be a spa.....he treated me to a Spa Day.....massage, mani/pedi...the whole nine.....





Then, that evening.....he picked me up and we had pre-dinner cocktails at the Nana lounge at the Anatole and then headed to dinner at The Oceanaire (where I've been wanting to go forever!)





We finished our evening with a glass of bubbly and some strawberries......



He was a true gentleman and it was a great time......a very special Valentine's to remember....
One for the books, I would say...........
(did you ever wonder what books everyone is talking about when they say that?...hmm....)

No comments: