Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Festivities...

Once again, Christmas was wonderful, glorious and filled with lots of laughter and love. I adore this time of year...celebrating the birth of Jesus and gathering with people I love.







I love my Mema and Dad-dad....




Yep...that's right folks. The time has arrived. I finally have a snuggie!


(it was a gift, so technically, I didn't give into the hype)

My momma made this stocking for me when I was just a baby and I love looking at it every year at Christmas. It's so special to me...




My parents are just about the most adorable people in the world!



Now, you can see why I'm holding out for Mr. Right! I want to have a relationship like my parents have with one another....It's such a special and inspiring thing to behold....

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families and friends...

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love the pic of your parents kissing...they are so sweet!

I think your snuggie is adorable...I want one!

Your stocking is CUTE!

lsnellings said...

Somehow you manage to make a snuggie look cool! And I am digging the hot pink tights!

Kim said...

I have to admit I secretly want a Snuggie but totally don't want to admit it, so I can't buy myself one! But if I could I would totally get a zebra print one like yours! Jealous!