Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Friday!

I would like to send out joyous wishes to everyone in bloggyland! Hope you all have a spectacular weekend!

I will be spending tomorrow with my grandparents, asking them questions and hearing all about their interesting lives (before I was around...haha) I always love going over to their house and visiting with them. I hear stories about my Dad-dad in World War II.....how my Me-ma was sent off to an orphanage during the Great Depression because her family just couldn't afford to keep her at home at that time.

So many things that always amaze me and make me realize how fortunate my generation truly is and how we should be so incredibly thankful for what we have.

So....I'm off to start my weekend now! I love you all and best wishes!

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope you had a lovely weekend with your grandparents!