Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To-Do Tuesday


I think this will be a fun way to keep track of my "To-Do" list......


  • Workout:(going to try for every day...bikini season here I come!)

    Thursday

    Friday

    Saturday

    Sunday

    Monday

    Tuesday

    Wednesday



    Give myself a mani/pedi



    Clean and dust (my place is small...should only take a day)



  • Blogging:


    Weekly Scripture (something new I want to do)

    To-Do Tuesday (everyone cross your fingers...)

    "Summer World" Original (funny things happen in my daily life and I feel it my duty to bring those things to you in the blog world)



    Buy sympathy card for CT



Alright...well, that's what I have so far....the "single life" doesn't have many responsibilities...haha....


Jealous????


By the way...I've put a button on my sidebar for anyone who wants to participate in this "To-Do Tuesday".....


Have a grrrrrrrrrrrreat day!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hmmm...that is a fun idea. My list is not as much fun as yours!

Corie said...

Yes, I am jealous.... :)
My to do list is different....
bikini season? Ha! Not since the c-section. I will be sporting a one piece for the first time ever this summer. :)

Oh, a friend told me to go to Stephanie Meyer's website to read a partial manuscript of Midnight Sun, basically Twilight from Edward's perspective. So, that is what I did yesterday during Chloe's naps. I don't know if you have read it, but it was really good. I loved reading it from his point of view. :)

Kelly said...

Great idea! You have an awesome to-do list! :)

Thanks for commenting on my post. I'm glad it was a blessing to you! The Lord has been teaching me so much!

Have a great day! :)