Thursday, July 9, 2009

On the beach in 24 hours!!!

So, at this time....in 24 hours....I will be sipping a fruity beverage, feet in the sand, sun warming my bikini-clad body and smiling from ear to ear!

I know that this is all I've been blogging about...but, I JUST CAN'T HELP IT! I haven't been on a vacation in FOREVER! And, going with my best friend is just the icing on the cake!

Oh, and this same best friend had mentioned to me that Forever 21 had some CUTE dresses and such, so I decided to mosey on over there yesterday evening. Before I had both feet in the door, I was DROOLING!!!

So...I have to unpack my clothes (that my dear friend Allison already helped me pack up on Tuesday) and repack all of my new clothes!!! LOL!

HAPPY THURSDAY!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You totally crack me up! I hope you have a wonderful trip!!! Be sure to take tons of pictures :)

TheAtticGirl said...

Wish I were going to the beach in 24 hours! Have a great trip!