Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend Ramblings....

Good morning blogland...and Happy Monday! (no, I'm not one of those people that's annoyingly happy on Mondays...I just thought I would give it a shot...)

So, this past weekend was fun and exhausting.....

On Friday night, I went to dinner with my good friend Lise....we had sushi, then went to see G.I. Joe!!!




I didn't expect to be blown away by the movie, so therefore I wasn't disappointed. I was entertained and enjoyed myself. I think one of the most fun parts was the fact that there was a little boy...maybe 5 years old...that was sitting two seats down from me, and every time one of the "good guys" would blow away one of the "bad guys", he would scream, "GO G.I. JOE...YEEEEEAAA!" It was pretty darn cute....

(plus, the ending credits played "Boom Boom Pow"...so, that was an unexpected bonus)

Saturday, I went to a friend's surprise birthday party. It's been SOOO long since I've been to a surprise party, and I was excited!!! I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in forever, and have a great time reminiscing about "old times"...haha.


Sunday, my mom and I went to church and got PUMPED UP! The message was exactly what I needed to hear and really invigorated my heart and soul completely!

I went to my parents house afterwards and had lunch and hung out....My parents and I always have a good time when we hang out. There is always LOADS of laughter...a little aggravating and a house full of love.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! The hubs wants to see GI Joe...Maybe we will get out for it!