Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baptism Pics....

My friend, Mark, took some pics of me getting baptized with his I-phone.......thanks Mark!!!

Here's me walking into the baptism bath.....



getting situated......




Chris telling me how wonderful my walk with God will be and how happy he is to share this moment.......I was just about crying......




I was SOAKED!! hahaha.....My clothes were dripping wet!



Afterwards.....I was truly touched by the number of people (most of whom I've never even seen) who came up to me and hugged me tight and congratulated me. I was filled with so much love and so much joy. I was seriously soaking wet...and these people were just coming right up and hugging me.....their eyes were bright with love from God....and I'm just not sure I could ever put into words how moving it was........what a truly wondrous day.....

No comments: