Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, as usual...Christmas was FANTASTIC!!! I love spending time with my family....telling old stories, drinking hot chocolate (even though it was 70 degrees outside) and watching our favorite Christmas movies! Who can go all the way through the Christmas season without "A Christmas Story", "Miracle on 34th Street" and "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"??!! (among others)

Here I am posing in my "Suess-like" springy Christmas hat! I love being sassy...haha...



Ahhh....Christmas at my parent's house......and you wonder why I never want to come back to my place....



My beautiful Me-Ma and me on Christmas Eve




Mom and my "gangsta" dad....hahaha....or so he thinks.....what a goof...



My dad-dad and me......



The reason we celebrate Christmas in the first place....above all else.....



I suppose it's easy to get caught up in all of the "magic" of Santa and the gifts and family and food.....but, when it all comes down to it....we must remember that we are celebrating something so much more powerful and awesome! Our Lord and Savior was born on this day and we should give Him praise with all of our heart and souls!
I hope everyone had a blessed and happy Christmas!





No comments: