Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Spirit with Christmas Spirits.....

So...my friend Lonka and I decided to walk down the street and grab a bite to eat last night. (by the way...I looooove being within walking distance to many restaurants and pubs) We go in and get a cute little round table right by the window. We sit down.....order our drinks....and all of a sudden....I look up and see 4 men.....wearing "Dickensian" garb and top hats. It only took me about half a second to realize what was about to happen..........yep.........you guessed it!!!


CHRISTMAS CAROLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







It was truly magical.....whimsical in many ways.....and then.....as they're singing.....out of their folders.....come these signs that read "HINT".....and I realize that they are singing about whiskey!!!! LOLOL! And....sure enough......the owner picks up on the hint...hehehe....






They sang several wonderful songs as my friend and I ate our dinner.......it was really Christmasy....and well.....if you know me.....you know I LOVE anything having to do with Christmas!



HO HO HO Ya'll!

No comments: