Monday, December 8, 2008

Yucky colds.......blah....

I have had a nasty cold since last Friday......ick.......I'm all stopped up and coughing......I can't stand to be sick.....it just doesn't suit me....haha....And, to top it all off, we had our company Christmas party on Saturday. I wasn't really feeling up to it, but decided to go and try to have a good time (plus....they did drawings to win awesome prizes....although..alas...I didn't win any) Then, on Sunday, me and momma went to church, then had to leave a bit early because I just started feeling so yucky. I went to my parent's house and my daddio made some yummy stew and I just laid on the couch all day long.......a lot of fun I was! We watched Wall-E.....what an adorable movie!

I just hope that I get to feeling better SOON! Because........drum roll, please.......................................................................

I'M GETTING BAPTIZED ON SUNDAY!!!!!

I'm so stoked about this! I could not be happier!!! I am so excited to share this joyous moment with my family and friends! I was baptized when I was 12 years old....but, didn't understand the true and complete meaning of what I was declaring to the world. So, now....I have that understanding and I'm ready to SHOUT IT OUT!!!

Hope you all have a great week......

No comments: