Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'll stick to artificial......for now.....

Ok...I know that everyone is trying to cut out things like artificial sweeteners such as aspartame, etc....but, I bought some "organic, all natural" yogurts at Central Market and just about gagged trying to get two spoonfuls down.....ick!

I mean...it took me nearly 28 years just to EAT yogurt (the texture always grossed me out big time...don't ask...I don't get it....I'm weird about all sorts of textures) So, to try these "All Natural, No Preservatives, No Artificial Sweeteners, We're Better Than Yoplait & Dannon" yogurts just isn't flying with me yet. (and, I might have thrown that last disclaimer in on my own...)

I suppose it could have been that the yogurt I just ate expired 7 days ago.......???? hmmmm.......maybe that "no preservatives" thing holds some merit??

1 comment:

Your Best Friend said...

LOL -- I think you should bag eating 7 day expired yogurt too!

But maybe giving the not expired no preserative kind a try again would be okay.

Personally, I LOVE yogurt. Don't have any in the fridge at the moment. Guess I need to put that on my shopping list.