Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sleep? What's that?

So...here I am...up and TOTALLY awake at 2 a.m. And, let's face it folks...I have to be at work at 8 this morning...So, I figured I would write and ramble here.

I've been neglecting my blogging duties lately and didn't realize how much I would miss it...I'm talkin' like a child misses their blanket....yep...that much.

I just finished watching "Hoarders". Has anyone seen this? Oh. My. Goodness!

I cannot imagine living in such chaos and filth...and, I do realize that it's a mental illness, so I have sympathy for these people. But, my inner "Monica" also just wants to knock on their door with a broom, mop and bucket and say "GET OUTTA MY WAY AND LEMME DO MY THANG!"

I think I would like to marry a man with an English or Australian accent.....

(ok...wow, random...I guess that's what happens when you type what pops into your head without filtering)

It may be a good idea for me to stop blogging before I say something from which I cannot easily recover...BHAHAHA! (why did I find that so funny?)

Perhaps it's finally time for Bedfordshire now...G'night, Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, I've never been to New York....OY, there I go again!

Ok...must. stop. typing. now.

No comments: