Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Knitting and "K"Netting.......

Well, I'm excited to announce that I've officially turned into a 65 year old spinster....I'm taking knitting lessons starting this Saturday! LOL...ok, just kidding about the "spinster" part...it'll be fun. I'm taking the lessons with my mom and we're both excited about making all of our Christmas presents this year.........Did I just hear all of my friends and family groaning???

So...the "k"netting......I've been under attack by mosquitoes in my home for the past week!!! I hear them buzzing by my head when I'm sleeping, see them hiding in corners and dive-bombing me when I'm getting out of the shower! They are ruthless! So, I'm thinking I may need to get some netting to go around my bed.....I can always just pretend that I'm on a safari in Africa...and there are elephants and tigers outside.....just chillin......in the jungle........ya know....cause that's what they do......

No comments: