Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Car woes....

Anybody out there have a beautiful, new, shiny, perfect little car??

If so.....go ahead and stop reading....this post is NOT for you.....

So, I took my car into the shop today to get it all fixed up nice and new-like....Oh, did I not tell you what happened to my car? Oh...really? I forgot? I didn't mention how someone apparently rammed into my car while it was parked one day, slid their car down the side of mine....and then, drove off without leaving a note of any kind?!? I'm guessing that's what happened anyway....considering that it happened WHILE I WASN'T IN IT!!

Umm...yeah....so, it's now getting all "jazzed" up and I'm driving around a car that makes the Smart Car look like a Lincoln Continental (you know, the one your grandma drives) Seriously folks.....I didn't realize they made cars so tiny. It's a good thing that most of my driving is within a 2 or 3 mile radius of my home......I mean...it hurts my feelings when guys on motorcycles point and laugh as they pass by me... :( Big, mean, loud motorcycles......

So, however old MY car may be....I do still love it...and miss it terribly right now......but, as it stands, "Gizmo" (as I've so aptly named my rent-a-car) will just have to do.....

No comments: