Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dallas Invades NOLA!

Sooo excited, because tomorrow morning at 5:30 a.m., I will be heading to the airport to embark upon my first trip to The Big Easy!  I can't believe that it's taken me 30 years to get to New Orleans, but the time has finally arrived!!

There is a group of 5 of us going for the weekend and it will be a first for 3 of us!  I'm ready to see the French Quarter, Jackson Square...Hear some amazing jazz....See some interesting people....and just have a grand ole time!

I'll take lots of pictures and post about my little vacay when I return (and update on everything else)

Laissez les bons temps rouler!!!!!

3 comments:

Summer Athena said...

omg. hsve a blast in my hometown, girly! you will love it.

vera said...

Have fun!! Went there on my honeymoon, it's a fun place!!

Molly said...

you are going to love it!! have a blast girlie!