Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays...

YOWZA!!!  December has been a wonderfully crazy month filled with birthdays, parties and fun times with friends!  Now, all of this is also going along the same time I'm ending my school semester, so it's been kinda madness!  But, I will say...I did AWESOME this semester in my classes and I'm very proud of how I finished up!

My friend Joe rented a suite for the Stars game (hockey) and everyone had a blast!


Afterwards, we went out to J. Blacks...


Doing a shot with the birthday boy...

Me with the birthday boy...and yes...he is wearing a shirt that reads "Captain Awesome"...hehe



Then, two of my friends rented out the Foundation Room at House of Blues and celebrated their 30th birthday in MAJOR style!!!  We're talking ice sculptures, photographer, waitresses with champagne and canapes...the whole shebang!  There were about 150 people there and everyone had WAY too much fun!







So...needless to say...I was not only celebrating my many friends' birthdays....but, also the end of finals.  We now have 10 days left in 2010, and I'm looking forward to most of these being spent taking it easy and hanging out with friends and family.

No comments: