Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I can't stop smiling!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Well, to say that I'm happy is the understatement of the year!!! I went on an interview last week with a company that I REALLY, REALLY like.......and.......today............my recruiter calls.....................and tells me...........................................................(you're excited now, aren't you?)

THEY WANT ME!!!!!!!!!! I'm just so, so, so excited about this! I have been very thankful to have the job I've been working at these past 3 months, but it just did NOT fit my personality at ALL! I love being around people.....planning, organizing, schmoozing, etc, etc...hehe......and with my current job, I am just staring at two computer screens all day long running numbers and figuring out rates......ick!

I start my NEW job (oooh...I just love saying that) on January 26th and am pumped and ready to go! This new company seems much more congruous with my personality.....it just makes sense!

So, I'm on total Cloud 9 and do NOT want to come down!

Thank you Lord for blessing me with this amazing opportunity. I know that You had Your hand in this and You are steering me towards the path that You have laid out for me. I hope that I take Your lead and follow in Your righteous steps.

No comments: