Friday, May 22, 2009

Best Movie EVER!

Ok...so, I'm really bummed right now, because...for some reason...ALL of my favorites have been wiped out....(that stinks!)

But...on a positive note....I just watched a movie that ROCKS THE HIZZY!!!

"Taken" with Liam Neeson.....Oh. My. Gosh! ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!

Seriously!!!! If you haven't seen it....see it NOW!

For all of you "daddy's girls" out there (I know you're out there).....this movie is for you!

It's how ALL of us feel about our dad.....how he will strike with a vengeance at anyone who tries to hurt us....and how we are ALWAYS safe as long as we have our daddy......

It's a kick butt movie with no apologies....and I LOVE that about it!!!! Ugh...I'm so pumped up right now about this flick!

Tell me what YOU think once you watch it!!?? Because, seriously.....if you don't like it....I may question you as a person.....LOL!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVED it! I couldn't take my eyes off the screen! Loved every minute of it! I really liked how it wasn't overly cheesy.

Molly said...

I am a daddy's girl for sure, but I am also a scardy cat. I am terrified of scary movies. Will I totally freak out??
We are going to the movies next weekend (in our first day since baby!) and I am not sure what we are going to see.

Unknown said...

This is one I definitely want to see, but Hubby and I will have to wait until it's out on video.

Lynette said...

It was great. I wouldn't want to be messing around with Liam in this circumstance. I saw it a week or two after Natasha died...so sad.. I really liked her. The movie is GREAT!