Monday, May 18, 2009

Birthday Party Madness!!!!

So...because my friends were taking a lot of pictures with their cameras, I only had pictures on mine from later in the evening.....I will post pictures from dinner later on when I get them...

So...without further ado....here are pics from my party at Suite....

Here I am taking a big bite of my birthday dessert at Trece...mmm...chocolate...


Me and my BFF Tracey (who planned my birthday extravaganza)


My dear friend, Jamie who is part owner at the club...(we went to high school together)


The girls...


Dancing it up...




Stacie and me...








Kerri, me and Erin...



LOVE these girls!!!



My darlin' Erin...



Blurry group pic...


Had so much fun that night....it was a great way to celebrate my 30th!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Looks like you had a blast! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Thanks for sharing your pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful time and that you are blessed with many friends who love you.