Thursday, September 17, 2009

Crazy week coming up!

I'm really pumped about my busy weekend/week coming up! Tomorrow morning, I fly to Austin where my friends and I are going to the UT/Tech game!!! I bought some cute little UT shirts to wear and show my support!

This one is just TOO adorable and I will probably wear it to the game. It's sort of a long, fitted tank and has a thick white band on the bottom...



This one is super cute, too....and you can't really see all of its' "cuteness" in this pic....but, there is a longhorn on the front and it reads "Texas" on the back.



I took a poll on my facebook page to see which one my friends thought I should wear, and the majority picked the tank...so, that's the one I'm going with this time! (although I may take the advice of some and change at halftime...hehe)


So, we're going to tailgate all day Saturday, go to the game at 7 and then go out on 6th street afterwards. Then, Sunday morning, I'm picking up a rental car and driving to good ol' Victoria, Texas! I'm doing a week long training for my company there and will be there until Friday...WHAT, WHAT!!!

I'm taking my trusty laptop, so I will continue blogging while I'm there....

Happy Friday!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

So fun! You have fabulous taste (despite the fact that your a TX fan. J/K!) I have a feeling if we lived close to each other we would be good shopping buddies! :-D

Molly said...

How fun! We were in Austin last October for a wedding and I loved it there! Our friends that got married went to UT and live out here now, so we will prob watch that game. Have fun!

Angie said...

Love the UT shirts! I am a huge UT fan..woohoo. I'm so glad they won:)

Kerree said...

You look too cute in both, of course. I might have to stop reading your blog coz I'm always jealous! Just kidding...about stopping reading your blog not that you look cute in the tops :)