Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday Ramble Jamble....

I truly have nothing to really say today, but I haven't blogged in like FOREVER, so I thought I would just start typing and see what my little digits decided to tippy tap out on the keyboard.

My guitar lessons are going great so far! This dude (who actually plays in a band in town) is my teacher and his teaching methods really work well! I'm looking forward to getting good and rockin' out soon!

So, last night, my friend and I drove to the movie theatre because we had screening passes to see "Dear John" (I'm a member of a website that gives you free movie passes before the movies come out)



Well, little did we know that it was going to be PACKED! I'm talking sardines here! And, we weren't even guaranteed a seat! Mind you, we got there a full HOUR before the show was supposed to start. Needless to say, we waited about 3 minutes and 27 seconds, looked at one another and walked out of the theater. No words even needed to be said..haha...We can afford to go to a movie now and then...We did not, however, feel like waiting for an hour for a movie that we might not even get into....Thanksbutnothanks!

Today, the weather is gloomy and rainy here in Dallas...and I think some storms are moving in for this afternoon and evening. So, that means my couch will get some major "Summer Booty" time! (hehe..get it..cause I'll be sitting on my couch..and the couch......oh, nevermind)

Welp...that's about all I've got today blogaroonies!

8 comments:

lsnellings said...

I just finished reading Dear John. It was really good, but I just wish Nicholas Sparks would write a happy ending every once in a while. I am good to see this one when it comes out next week.

Sierra said...

Bummer, too bad it was so packed! I love your cheerful blog lady! :) I hope to see this movie soon too.

Emily said...

I kind of want to see Dear John...I like Amanda Seyfried.

Elizabeth Marie said...

I can't wait to see this movie, cheese and all.

You are hilarious loooove it

CC said...

I have no idea how to play the guitar, but the plan is that the kids will learn when they are older...

Melissa said...

thanks for the comment, sweet girl!
you must also be enjoying this rainy weather? i love getting the excuse to stay home in my pj's!

肚子 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trac~ said...

Happy Hump Day, Summer! Thanks for stopping by and for the well wishes - It's been a pretty crappy day for sure for me and I am staying in bed hoping to feel better by tomorrow. Big hugs! :o)