Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jolly Jolly Christmas & Hippity Hoppity New Years!

Christmas was, as always, wonderful....I spent both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my parents' house and Santa was VERY good to me this year! :)  Instead of boring you with a bunch of stories...let me cut to the chase and show you the pics....

Decorating the tree....(and being goofy, naturally)



My adorable family...

Yep...Locksley has a Santa hat...hehe



My mom's famous (and I MEAN "famous") toffee....It is scrumdidiliumptious...fo realz yo

Opening my new watch...Let's just say I was VERY happy and surprised...It rhymes with "Bolex"...LOL


Lox sporting his new fur-lined coat...Yep, I've taken things too far.  There's no coming back either....

All in all...good times...good times...

Now, on to the festivities of New Years Eve.  My friend Joe had a huge party at his father's house and it was spectacular!  Just a few facts about the house...well, for beginners, it's 13,000 square feet and was featured in D Magazine as one of the "Most Beautiful Homes in Dallas".  Yep...it is beautiful.  We partied mostly in the guest house where he had a DJ and bar on the top floor.  There was also a room dedicated to a photo booth...Needless to say, I may have entered that booth a time or two....or twelve.

Here are just a few pics from the night (there were TONS, but I won't bore you with all...and some are not "kid-friendly"...hehe)


Host with the most in the middle of the gals...



One of the MANY photo booth pics...this one includes me, Joe (host) and Alex...

It was a great night and everyone had a wonderful time!

The next day, we all decided to meet up at a local restaurant/bar and rehash the past nights' funness...(yes, funness)  We all wore our pajamas and slippers...Hey, it was New Years Day...everyone was either hungover or still drunk, so it didn't really matter.  This place allows pets also, so we decided to make a monthly event out of this and call it "Puppies & PJ's".  (my idea...hehe)

OH, I almost forgot!  I got my grades from my first semester back in school....4 "A"s and 1 "B"....I was REALLY bummed about the "B", but I'll just make sure to get all "A"s this semester!

Alright...that wraps up 2010....Can't believe another year has passed....

No comments: