Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Pupster Baby is 10 Months Old TODAY!!!

I cannot believe that my sweet Locksley is 10 months old!  I've had him for 8 months (that's longer than 99% of my relationships!)  He is the most amazing puppy in the world!  He is stubborn and hard-headed (just like his momma), but he's also adorably loving and sweet.  He is a major snuggle monkey and radiates heat, which is GREAT on cold winter days....

He sleeps in bed with me every night and is kind of a bed hog....but, we just elbow each other and it works out.  He snores many nights and slobbers on the pillows a bit...(guess it's kind of like having a husband, except that I can put Lox in his cage when he is annoying me....that may not go over so well with humans)

I just can't believe that my sweet 8-week old puppy that looked like this...








.....is now getting so big and grown up.....like this...



He is just SO MUCH fun!!!  He gives me lots of hugs and kisses and loves to play with his toys....but, I think the funniest and most entertaining thing about him would have to be the wonderfully weird positions he sleeps in....here are just a few pics I was able to snap before he woke up....












He's so trusting....hahaha....

HAPPY 10 MONTH BIRTHDAY SWEET LOX!!!

No comments: