Monday, October 20, 2008

Unexplained and Overwhelming Joy...

Do you ever just get filled with so much happiness and joy that you feel like you’ll burst? And, it just comes out of nowhere. You could be doing dishes, making the bed…watching tv or even driving somewhere….and you just get “hit” with elation?! Filled with some beautiful peace and jubilance that you can’t understand or describe to anyone? I do………and I love it.

After all of these 29 years of my life, I’ve wondered why I get these “Joy Bursts” and question from where they emanate……

Well, I think I’ve finally put the pieces of the puzzle together…….and it’s so much simpler than I ever fathomed…..

It’s God……..His love…..His grace……

May you have a “Joy Burst” today……and every day of your life…..

1 comment:

Julie 'Thornton' Franklin said...

I know what you mean! I get it too!! We are the lucky ones.