Sunday, October 4, 2009

Beautiful weather and Great Causes....

Yesterday was one of the most BEAUTIFUL days this year! The weather was absolutely perfect! So, my parents and I went out to Canton Trade Days to shop til we dropped!

And, I think that everyone else in Texas decided it was the perfect day to be out there too...because it was JAM PACKED!!!



I don't think I've ever seen so many people out there before! But, amidst all the craziness, we got some cuuuute things and had bunches of fun (like we always do!)

Last evening, I attended an art auction benefiting breast cancer awareness. My friend's sister had donated a piece of artwork in the auction, and it brought in a LOT of money for the cause!

Here is her painting...very colorful!!! Ended up going for $600!!


Me and Jules at the gallery...



Because this was benefiting breast cancer research...they had made up these adorable little "boobie" cupcakes! hehe...Aren't they just too funny?



I ended up coming home with two original pieces and am SOOO stoked about them both!






They are both made of iron! And, I'm happy that all of the proceeds went to such a worth while cause!

No comments: