Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ramblings....

Ok, first thing's first.

drum roll, please.........



I

Bought

My

Ticket

To

See

New

Moon!


WHOOPIE!! THAT'S RIGHT BABY!!! Going to the 12:30 a.m. showing on November 20th! Soooo pumped!

Ok....deep breaths....whew....deep breaths.....alright..I think I'm better now.





AHHHHHHH! NEW MOON, NEW MOON!!! EDWARD!!! JACOB!!!

{wheeze} ok...feeling faint again....breathe Summer....breathe....

_________________________________________

** Ok, moving on....(reluctantly)**

Now, to all my ladies watching So You Think You Can Dance....HOW AWESOME IS THIS SEASON GOING TO BE, RIGHT??!!!! These dancers might just be the best group YET! Although I'm not really that fond of the tap dancers (not hatin' on tap...it's just not my favorite type of dancing to watch)

I'm stoked to see what this group of dancers is capable of....will be an exciting season!!!

_________________________________________

Tonight, I'm going to a sorority alumni event called "Fashion with a Passion" and am looking forward to bonding time with sisters. I have been trying to get more involved with my alumni group and look forward to more of the events we have coming up this season!

Happy Blogging my sweets!

1 comment:

Trac~ said...

WOO HOO! Congrats on buying your ticket for New Moon! I can't wait to see this movie as well. It comes out the day before my daughter's Sweet 16th birthday and I think she and I are going to see it as well! :o) P.S. Thank you so much for the sweet anniversary wishes today! Have a great day! :o)