Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My 200th Post! And, I got an award!!

What a wonderful way to celebrate my 200th post!

Molly @ Stilettos and Diapers has given me the Kreativ Blogger award! Thanks, Molls!



1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

You may not know:


1. I work on the 37th floor of a building in downtown...love the view, but hate that my ears pop every single time I ride the elevator!
2. My parents will celebrate their 34th anniversary in November. They are the shining example of a true and wonderful marriage.
3. I dream of becoming a famous singer someday.
4. I want a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel SOOOO bad!!! But, I'm enjoying the "single life" right now and like to be able to travel on a whim and not worry about anything like that.
5. When I'm on a flight by myself, I spend about 60% of the time talking to God.
6. I've decided to travel to Europe next year for at least 2 weeks!
7. I really, truly hate disappointing people...especially my parents and dear friends.

My Kreativ Bloggers are:


1. Lauren @ Sanity Sold Separately
2. Emily @ Powell Power
3. Brooke @ Oofa Luffa Le
4. Kelly @ Joyful Adorations
5. Vera @ Then Sings My Soul
6. Joye @ The Joyeful Journey
7. Melissa @ Living and Loving Life

There are so many others...and I'll do another award soon, because I love all of you!

7 comments:

vera said...

You are SO sweet! Can't wait to do my part - this is a neat idea. My blogging is bogging, I've got too much to do, but I'll get to it this week :)

Email me and let me know how you're doing - been thinking of you lots lately!!

Melissa said...

thanks girly for the bloggy award! i just did this one a week or so ago. :)

Emily said...

thanks and congrats!

Molly said...

37th floor?! Crazy! I want to come on your europe trip with you!!

Kelly said...

Aw girl, you are so sweet! Thanks!

How are you doing? I've been thinking alot about you lately. Hope you're doing ok. Ttyl.

peanut said...

Sooooooo....when do you work??

Summer said...

What do you mean "when do I work"?? Are you being a smarty pants, momma? :P

Keep it up, and I'll block you! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!