Monday, June 1, 2009

"The Bachelorette" Insider Information.....

Hey there "Bachelorette" fans.....want a little tidbit of information???

So, as I was out Friday night with some friends, we went to a bar right down the street from my apartment, and ran into one of the bachelors....(and NO, it wasn't Jake...DARN IT ALL TO HECK!)

For those watching the show, you know the guy with the foot fetish?? Tanner P, I think it is?? Yep...I'm going to just leave it at this..........he's not "The One".......(but, did anyone actually think he would be??)

....why, oh why couldn't Jake have been there?........Where are you, Jake? Gimme a ring....we live in the same town and all.....come on.....don't you want a good old fashioned southern girl?? {siiiiiigh}

6 comments:

Summer said...

Oh he is soooo gross. =) Did you show him your toes?

Emily said...

Ok, I think the foot thing is w.e.i.r.d. but I still kind of like Tanner P. I'm TOTALLY Team Jake though! Oh, and you know that guy Brian who got booted off last week (the naked pool guy)? He was my husband's fraternity brother! How embarrassing!?!? (Although I did just post it to the internet).

Erin said...

Well one thing is FOR SURE...that guy would take one look at my feet and run the other way :D Thank goodness, cause he's just icky! I love Jake and Ed.

Molly said...

nasty! at least you met a kindof celebrity. good story. :)

Joyeful said...

You always make me laugh! He sounds so creepy!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

That doesn't mean he isn't the one, this was filmed a while ago ;) Recall, they "propose" and are separated for a bit, and sworn to secrecy while the editing crews fix up the show to air it, even through the airing they are sworn to not tell anyone if they won or not. I don't know how they do it, but they do.