Thursday, June 25, 2009

Flying Cars, Fanciful Jazz and Fluttering Hearts...

Last evening, my friend and I went to see "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang". For those of you who are unaware, I am just a big kid! I still skip when walking down the street....I do twirls in the elevator at my office building (when I'm the only one in there..haha)....I have fun every time I get on and off the escalator by lifting my feet up and swinging them (I actually DO this in front of others..haha)

But, I have to say...being that I am HUGE fan of musicals, "Chitty" truly is meant for children. My friend and I watched the first act...saw the car fly...watched all the pretty, fanciful colors....and....left at intermission. LOL! The most fun of the evening was watching the faces of the children as they reacted to the songs, lights, effects...hearing their "oooohs" and "ahhhs" and watching them look up at their parents in such wonder and amazement with big, bright and innocent eyes. THAT was truly magical...and, of course...makes my desire for children grow even more (if that is even possible)





Tonight, we are going to listen to some good jazz music. The Dallas Museum of Art is less than a mile from my apartment, so we are going to walk over there to get our workout in AND grab some culture while we're at it! I'm excited to hear the band and I will let you know how it goes....




Because this is a public blog, I don't usually share things that are really personal...or, that I don't mind the entire world knowing...

And, I don't plan to start now. HA! (you're soooo giving me the "evil eye" right now, aren't you??)

Let me just say this....my head is dizzy, my heart is fluttering, I can't stop smiling....and there are butterflies in my tummy.....




tehehehehe....{girly giggle}

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ok, so that's SOOOO not fair to do to us! Keeping us in suspence?! I'm so curious now! I'm sure it must be something wonderful! ;)

Kim said...

Sounds like love! Hurray!

Erin said...

Absolutely giving you the evil eye!! I'm in such suspense...aah!