Friday, June 12, 2009

Weekend Fun!

I can't believe it's Friday again....didn't this just happen like 6 or 7 days ago??? Hmmm.......

Today has been a great day at work (as usual)...and I had a fun and yummy lunch with some coworkers. Started out with edamame (one of my all-time faves), ahi tuna nachos (theses were wonderful!) and then had Summer rolls for my entree....(and, no...I don't just get them because of the name....or, do I?...)

Tonight will be a nice and relaxing evening at home with a good book and maybe a bubble bath.....

Tomorrow, I will be putting my "craft skills" to use while constructing and designing my Father's Day gift...(I'm kickin' it old school with a hand-made gift!)

Then, tomorrow evening will be spent celebrating my dear friend Tracey's birthday with a delicious dinner and fabulous dancing afterwards!

Sunday, we're starting a new series at church and I'm pumped about it! Then, lunch and hang-out-time over at the 'rents.

Hope everyone has a WACKY, WONDERFUL AND WHIMSICAL WEEKEND!!!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Sounds fun! Do share your Father's Day gift idea!! I am stumpped.

Joyeful said...

Oh, oh, oh! I love me some edamame and ahi tuna!! Love em!! One day we will just have to meet each other and order that EXACTLY along with the Summer rolls of course! ^_^ Yep. That sounds like a great idea to me!

vera said...

Sounds fun! The nachos... I'm really intrigued. Hope you're having a super fun weekend!