Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shrinking Jeans - Team Cocoa!!!

Happy Wednesday to you ALL!

I have joined forces with The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans at http://shrinkingjeans.net/ in an effort to get into amazing shape! It's all about motivation, determination and skinny-ation (I just wanted to add one of my own "ations" to the mix...hehe)

You can either form a group, or do it on your own...but, either way...it's all about encouraging one another and shrinking our jean sizes this summer!

I am really pumped about Team Cocoa takin' it ALL THE WAY!!! I have faith that we will ALL achieve our goals and make some great friends along the way!

(click on the button on my sidebar to get more details about this fun adventure)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEAM COCOA!!!!!

3 comments:

Summer Athena said...

hmmm! i think i need to join in!

can i do it with you? i mean, well, me but follow you? hahha!

Summer Athena said...

thx! i am gonna join solo!

summerathena@gmail.com

Molly said...

Good for you! I am trying to loose a couple before we go to Hawaii next week...ha!