I think this is a wonderful way to start off the week....
This week's task.....
10 Things I Love About Summer
(hehe...you knew I would jump on this one, didn't you?)
1) The sound of the birds chirping and the wind blowing in the trees at my parent's house.
2) Hearing the ocean glide up on shore when at the beach (I LOVE going to the beach)
3) Hanging out with friends poolside and working on my tan.
4) Sitting out on a patio enjoying an ice cold drink.
5) Wearing flip flops and sundresses everywhere I go!
6) Homemade ice cream and cookouts
7) 4th of July FIREWORKS!!!
8) Walking into an air conditioned home after being out in the unbearable heat!
9) Going to Farmer's Market and getting fresh fruit and vegetables...especially watermelon!
10) The fact that this time of year was named after ME! (or, maybe it was the other way around...)
Now, it's your turn....