Friday, June 19, 2009

Why do I feel so victorious???

Ok...so, I'm sure many of you know about OldNavyWeekly.com and how they have "hidden" coupons....right? Well, I go on that site about three or four times a week just to see if maybe...just maybe I can snatch up one of those amazingly awesome deals! I always get left with the 15% off....or, the $10 off $50...

Well....today....I just randomly decided to hop on over and take a peak....and...

Guess. Which. Coupon. I. Got.

The $75 off purchase of $100 or more!!!!!

Somehow, this makes me feel momentarily superior...LOL! (I'm totally just joking for any of you who don't know me...)

But, I have to say...I am kind of riding a "high" right now.....and, it's so silly....I mean...ultimately, I really don't need to do any shopping at ALL...but, NOW...well, now, I just HAVE to!!!

(good job, Old Navy.....job well done....you've got me...)

7 comments:

peanut said...

You need to buy yo mama a comfy tee shirt to wear around the house so I can swap with my Cabo shirt. Dad will be most appreciative!!

Emily said...

Slick. I had no idea that Old Navy had those coupons but that one is definitely a winner! Oh, and it took me like 10 minutes to read your post since my eyes kept straying to the New Moon countdown....LOL

vera said...

THAT is awesome!!!!!! I would totally be dancing around the room. No really!

Your Best Friend said...

Lucky you! I don't even bother trying, though last night I was up late and totally could have been on my computer. But I didn't even think about it.

The 15% off coupon would go great with the $2.00 tank top sale tomorrow. I printed mine off and will be there bright and early.

Molly said...

So jealous! I have been trying for that one! :) Happy Shopping!

Erin said...

Nice! :)

Kelly said...

That's awesome!!! My sister has been tying to get that! She did get $50 off $100 last week, so that's pretty good! Enjoy shopping!