Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday

First and foremost....I'm thankful that I made it through Day 1 of...

"Operation Skinny Summer"

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I ate healthy and worked out....doing 100 crunches, 20 girly push ups and about 20 minutes of cardio....Definitely not as much cardio as I would have liked...but, at least it's something, right?!

I am thankful for this beautiful weather outside! Sky is blue and clear, birds are chirping and I woke up with a big smile on my face this morning!

I am thankful for the time I spend each day chatting with God...about everything and nothing. We talk about my life, the plans He has for me, healing people I love, trying hard to live a life worthy of His love...I love that time with my Best Friend!

I am thankful for a mommily who loves me so much that she pushes me to do my best at all times, but always accepts me for exactly who I am.

I am thankful for the talents that God has given me, and the ability to do something with them (I'll be getting involved in theater/musical theater again..and I'm PUMPED!)

I am thankful for my "real" friends and "imaginary" friends (Thanks Vera..haha) who are always there for me, encouraging me and making me smile with their kind words and actions.

My heart is full...

3 comments:

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

yeah!! You go girl! :)

Joyeful said...

That is awesome!! Makes me ALMOST want to do some cardio...almost ^_^ I'm proud of you, girl.

And you gotta love those talks with God!

Oh and you're involved in theatre? That is so fun!!

Molly said...

Good for you!!